What's the Difference
There is a difference between the way MOTORTECH tests your vehicle and the Parts Stores or Quick Lube Shops
MOTORTECH... We pay an A.S.E. Certified Technician to perform an analysis using expensive equipment...
- A $ 6000 computer scanner that reads voltage signals sine waves, sensor signals and computer codes.
- A $ 9000 4 channel oscilloscope for measuring ignition voltage and sensor wave forms.
- A $ 2800 EVAP System gas vapor leak tester.
- A $ 900 fuel pressure tester.
- A $ 700 gas cap pressure tester.
It takes an average 90 minutes or more, and we guarantee out repairs will cure your complaint.
Parts Stores & Quick Lube Shops
They pay someone a lesser wage to read computer codes using a $ 45.00 code reader.... It takes 5 minutes.
They will not guarantee that the parts they sell you or the ones they suggest will cure your problem