Avoid Expensive Repairs...Enjoy Smother Shifting
Clean Transmission Fluid Color = PINK
Dirty Transmission Fluid Color = BROWN
Your transmission fluid usually gets darker with age and mileage because of oxidation and heat. The filter traps the particles and prevents them from damaging the internal parts like the pump.
Transmission Fluid Exchange... 3 years or 36,000 miles.
- We add a special cleaning solvent to the transmission and run the engine to remove all the contamination.
- We attach our pressurizing machine to your vehicle and force out all the old contaminated fluid.
- We fill the entire transmission with fresh new fluid.
- We add a silicone based conditioner to the fluid.
Certain Cars...Drain and Refill...3 years or 36,000 miles.
- We drain the transmission to remove the old fluid.
- We refill it with new fluid and add a special conditioner.
- Transmission Filter Kit...5 years or 60,000 miles.
- We remove the cover pan underneath and replace the gasket on the pan to avoid leaks.
- We also replace the internal filter and filter seal.